Creating your ideal, relaxing garden begins with our understanding of what you want.
Natalie will consult closely with you about creating or redesigning your garden or outdoor living area.
Whether the consultation is horticultural for plants only, or for a complete construction and design, it begins by visiting your home or business, listening to what you want and scoping options to make it work in the available space.
A consultation could take up to 90 minutes and aspects for discussion will include:
- Style of the area, e.g. contemporary, classical, themed or something completely different?
- Surface treatment. Will you prefer paving, gravel or grass?
- Need for retaining walls and support structures
- Special features such as a pool, gazebo, water feature or sculpture
- Plant selection and positioning
- Level changes
Natalie has a range of Branat Design examples which you can draw inspiration from, and can offer creative ideas to add to your own vision.
We will also provide a plant maintenance schedule when the job is done, and will gladly consult on any further developments and maintenance.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation for your home or business.